Search engine optimization refers to process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines. SEO is of two types: On page SEO and Off Page SEO. On page SEO is the optimization made on websites or blogs without someone else’s interference. Best SEO Company in Malaysia practices effective SEO techniques, both on page and off page. On page SEO is on the radar of every SEO company in Malaysia since everything is in the hands of the SEO analyst. Here are 8 on page SEO techniques that every professional SEO services provider in Malaysia should know in 2018.
online marketing company malaysia
- SEO Friendly URLs- One of the best practices for on page SEO is keeping the URLs short. The websites or blogs with short URLs tend to rank higher in Google because Google loves short URLs. The Google-bot is able to crawl the pages easily with short URLs as compared to dynamic URLS or long URLs. Also remember to include your target keyword in your URL. This SEO technique helps with higher page rank. So, keep your URL short and relevant with your target keyword.
- Perfect Meta Title- A good On page SEO strategy includes a perfect meta title for your content. Not only should the title have a perfect length, it should also be catchy. Avoid using complex and bland title tags. Try starting the title with numbers, like this article “8 on page SEO techniques you should know in 2018”. The title shouldn’t be more than 8-10 words. No one likes to read never ending titles. Also remember to include your focus keyword in your title. Starting your Meta title with your keyword gives you more success. Thus a short and catchy title tag is considered a best practice in 2018.
- Optimize your Meta Descriptions- Meta Descriptions are the concise summary or descriptions that appear on the SERPs along with your URL and your Meta Title. A lot of people go through the descriptions before clicking on a website, so it’s important to optimize your Meta descriptions too. Always include a CTA (call-to-action) button in your descriptions to attract the audience. A catchy description that catches the eye of the user and at the same time explains your services in a concise manner, generally ranks higher in the SERP.
- Use of Schema Markups- Schema tags are the most underrated and unexplored SEO tool. Schema tags are snippets that appear on the SERP below the URLs which show additional data about the websites like ratings, reviews, price etc. Schema tags increase the CTR (Click Through Rate) of your websites on the SERPs, hence its considered a good practice to include schema markups on your websites and optimize them, so that they appear on the websites. Schema markups are a relatively new practice and hence catch the attention of the users more quickly.
- Don’t ignore the Image results page- Optimizing your images on the websites is also important. Add relevant tags and always include your focus keywords in the alt tags attaching them to your URL. This practice ensures that your website is able to rank on the image results page as well. The images will be able to drive traffic to your websites along with your contents. Thus optimizing images on your websites is important too.
- Internal Links are Important- Creating internal links within your relevant posts is very important. Not only does this practice ensure improved average session duration, but it also makes your website credible and relevant for Google, ensuring high ranks. However avoid putting too many internal links in your contents. Internal links take time to build but has always remained one of the best practices for SEO techniques that SEO companies in Malaysia follow.
- Content is Important- Content is and always will remain an important part of any SEO practice. Optimizing the content by using relevant points of discussion and adding unique content. The content should be in accordance with the title of the blog or post. Churn up quality content for your websites which includes relevant keywords and internal links to increase your ranking. Google appreciates unique and quality content over a basic content.
- Boost Site Speed- It is important to maintain pages that open faster. The properly optimized site should not take more than 3 seconds to load. Site Speed analytics considers 3 seconds to be an ideal website opening speed. If you do not optimize your site speed, it is common for the user to leave your site immediately. Not only does this reduce your ranking but also increases your bounce rate.
The above SEO techniques are followed by the SEO company in Malaysia. LinsDigital is the best SEO company in Malaysia that provides affordable SEO services in Malaysia. It is a popular Digital Marketing firm in Malaysia that provides professional SEO services along with a hoard of other services to help flourish your business in Malaysia. Visit their website for more details http://www.linsdigital.com